Teenage Plain Ol' Regular Turtles Teenage Plain Ol' Regular Turtles

Thoroughly enjoyable.

Alan & Davey - Pasta Alan & Davey - Pasta

I'm not sure what that was, but it was pretty well made.

NightSoil responds:

Haha! Thanks!

Deep Web Experience Deep Web Experience

I was expecting one the crappy pasta animations, but this was surprisingly good. your animation started improving a bit as it went along. It's very good!

LlamaArts responds:

Thanks. I may do a creepy pasta animation in the future!

kaleiphone flash kaleiphone flash

It doesn't function, and trust me I know Scratch, you didn't program this with any skill.

Procrastination Geometry Procrastination Geometry

Nice little toy, very well done, though it feels like I could download this with Unity by default for testing purposes.

Bird Sackage Bird Sackage

Your Loading bar is broken, and your hit detection doesn't work at all, making the game unplayable. bug test your game before posting again.

TrasherMiKki responds:

It works, file size is 7mb so it takes some time.

No name yet to be given WiP No name yet to be given WiP

I like it! reminds of an RPG soundtrack during an emotional heroic scene or something.

Frequality responds:

Hey! Nice to see you around fluff! :D <3 Because of your comment, I will remake the track into a RPG emotional heroic theme! ^^

When Wills Collide (Loop) When Wills Collide (Loop)

Sounds like something I'd hear in Megaman Battle Network Chrono X or something

Tennessee Tennis - FFFFF2P Game Tennessee Tennis - FFFFF2P Game

Oh man I love this, you should enable downloads man! I need this on my ipod

modbom responds:

Looks like the download button is up! The whole FFFFF2P album is available FREE at: http://abysmal.bandcamp.com

Darrious Darrious

Your color and detail is all fantastic! but that pose looks very uncomforable and he'd probably fall over even trying to stand like that. Keep in mind the weight of your character so you can pose them better.

NullBoss responds:

Thank you! I used a real reference for the character for this piece, I suspected myself it didn't look quite right. So you hit the nail on the head there, thanks for the comment!

Witch on the Bayou Witch on the Bayou

the overall piece is pretty nice, but I think the smaller detail work could have been cleaner, those tattoos are wobbly as all hell

Amico Amico

you already know that i think that...

YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!
it's been a while since i checked up on you on NG, in fact i didn't think you even used it anymore. lol
and nice new icon btw.