Videogames Taught Me English Videogames Taught Me English

Nice Story! I learned japanese through playing games as well. I did some reading about how to pronounce japanese, and how to write kanji i don't know, and I was able to start learning very rapidly through replaying games from my childhood in Japanese, and it's a blast.

olbengc responds:

thanks!

Thats actually quite impressive, at least with english i could recognize the letters used (same alphabet), with japanese i could only see a bunch of symbols. Thats why i never understood how my friend could finish japanese rpgs.

Can i ask how old were you when u learned japanese?

JOJO 30th Anniversary Collab JOJO 30th Anniversary Collab

Oh man! i wish I'd known about this collab, I would have loved to participate!

These were some great jojokes ahaha

Teenage Plain Ol' Regular Turtles Teenage Plain Ol' Regular Turtles

Thoroughly enjoyable.

Windows Fun Beta (WIP) Windows Fun Beta (WIP)

You're obviously young, since you're valiantly defending this, and also saying you recently found out about windows parodies.

You know what this really lacks? Everything.

There is no attempt to animate, nothing to DO with the game, notepad, a pointless button, an error, and a bad joke. wow.

but you're learning to code and work in flash, clearly; keep going, make more things in flash, but this isn't where you should divert your attention. focus on something that can actually provide entertainment. Betas don't belong on newgrounds, come back when your work is something you consider truly amazing, not "unfinished."

kaleiphone flash kaleiphone flash

It doesn't function, and trust me I know Scratch, you didn't program this with any skill.

Procrastination Geometry Procrastination Geometry

Nice little toy, very well done, though it feels like I could download this with Unity by default for testing purposes.

No name yet to be given WiP No name yet to be given WiP

I like it! reminds of an RPG soundtrack during an emotional heroic scene or something.

Frequality responds:

Hey! Nice to see you around fluff! :D <3 Because of your comment, I will remake the track into a RPG emotional heroic theme! ^^

When Wills Collide (Loop) When Wills Collide (Loop)

Sounds like something I'd hear in Megaman Battle Network Chrono X or something

Tennessee Tennis - FFFFF2P Game Tennessee Tennis - FFFFF2P Game

Oh man I love this, you should enable downloads man! I need this on my ipod

modbom responds:

Looks like the download button is up! The whole FFFFF2P album is available FREE at: http://abysmal.bandcamp.com

Ocarina of Tits Ocarina of Tits

You should work on your anatomy.

AcidX responds:

Yep. That's what this is...and I assure you any weird exaggerated curves here are entirely deliberate.

Darrious Darrious

Your color and detail is all fantastic! but that pose looks very uncomforable and he'd probably fall over even trying to stand like that. Keep in mind the weight of your character so you can pose them better.

NullBoss responds:

Thank you! I used a real reference for the character for this piece, I suspected myself it didn't look quite right. So you hit the nail on the head there, thanks for the comment!

Witch on the Bayou Witch on the Bayou

the overall piece is pretty nice, but I think the smaller detail work could have been cleaner, those tattoos are wobbly as all hell