View Profile Kitsyfluff

All 42 Game Reviews

10 w/ Responses

very well designed, just challenging enough to keep me thinking but completely winnable

Nice little toy, very well done, though it feels like I could download this with Unity by default for testing purposes.

Your Loading bar is broken, and your hit detection doesn't work at all, making the game unplayable. bug test your game before posting again.

TrasherMiKki responds:

It works, file size is 7mb so it takes some time.

Next time you make a game, let the player have reaction time.

perfect Hitboxes
amazing soundtrack
great sound effects(although the Minecraft menu click threw me off a bit)
and great difficulty curves/customization

I found this an absolutely fantastic bullet hell and I found that this game was actually the best practice for beating Touhou 6 ever :D

5 stars for you!

This game could be good if:
1. fix the ad, its badly placed and is broken
2. improve the art a bit
3. add some variety to the wasps, It gets boring very quickly and lacks very much challenge if the enemies only hover and wait to be shot.
4. add a game over screen, abruptly going from the game to the loading menu is WAY to jarring and sudden. i suggest at least extending the death screen for a few seconds.
5. add some more interesting sounds, the sound effects you used just drown out into just noise.

The game sounds and feels great, however I feel that the ship should be able to angle it's shots, as you have to jump into the line of fire to actually hit anything, since enemies jut constantly spam their attack and have no real interesting qualities other than they look different.

@AMRD

you need to upgrade flash.
anyway, this game is great! :D

umm...

it doesn't start anything but the menu.

darkedge42 responds:

you use the arrow keys and use the "a" key to select

LOL

i lol'd

Little-Rena responds:

Great :D

I'm that animator, I used to do let's plays and streams! 2018's new profiles look cool

Kitsy 稲妻狐 @Kitsyfluff