Windows Fun Beta (WIP) Windows Fun Beta (WIP)

You're obviously young, since you're valiantly defending this, and also saying you recently found out about windows parodies.

You know what this really lacks? Everything.

There is no attempt to animate, nothing to DO with the game, notepad, a pointless button, an error, and a bad joke. wow.

but you're learning to code and work in flash, clearly; keep going, make more things in flash, but this isn't where you should divert your attention. focus on something that can actually provide entertainment. Betas don't belong on newgrounds, come back when your work is something you consider truly amazing, not "unfinished."

kaleiphone flash kaleiphone flash

It doesn't function, and trust me I know Scratch, you didn't program this with any skill.

Procrastination Geometry Procrastination Geometry

Nice little toy, very well done, though it feels like I could download this with Unity by default for testing purposes.

Bird Sackage Bird Sackage

Your Loading bar is broken, and your hit detection doesn't work at all, making the game unplayable. bug test your game before posting again.

TrasherMiKki responds:

It works, file size is 7mb so it takes some time.

Ironpants Ironpants

Next time you make a game, let the player have reaction time.

Colors of Me Colors of Me

You've got an amazing game mechanic, but the control scheme is making it awkward, I would recommend making the player control with WASD and switch colors with IJKL, as that is to actually control.

The Music kind of drones on and is fairly boring to listen to, please mix it up some more. Also make it clearer what the goal is, simply heading for the side of the screen should look and feel better than this.

You have a lot to improve on, but there's an amazing game in here waiting to be refined to perfection.

roddyka responds:

Hey man, thanks for coment.
Your coment for I,J,K,L is so GOOD man, we will think about this ;D

Thanks for stars o/

Frantic 3 Frantic 3

perfect Hitboxes
amazing soundtrack
great sound effects(although the Minecraft menu click threw me off a bit)
and great difficulty curves/customization

I found this an absolutely fantastic bullet hell and I found that this game was actually the best practice for beating Touhou 6 ever :D

5 stars for you!

Jumpy Jumpy

first issue: the music doesn't loop if you sit around in a level.

second issue: the controls are uncomfortable. maybe shift to run, space to jump, down space to ground pound?

third issue: the character should freeze when they reach the goal, no just walk through it as it loads.

Alien Wasp Invasion. Alien Wasp Invasion.

This game could be good if:
1. fix the ad, its badly placed and is broken
2. improve the art a bit
3. add some variety to the wasps, It gets boring very quickly and lacks very much challenge if the enemies only hover and wait to be shot.
4. add a game over screen, abruptly going from the game to the loading menu is WAY to jarring and sudden. i suggest at least extending the death screen for a few seconds.
5. add some more interesting sounds, the sound effects you used just drown out into just noise.

Gold Leader Gold Leader

The game sounds and feels great, however I feel that the ship should be able to angle it's shots, as you have to jump into the line of fire to actually hit anything, since enemies jut constantly spam their attack and have no real interesting qualities other than they look different.