View Profile Kitsyfluff

82 Movie Reviews

Pretty good! i felt some of the shots were timed strangely so not a perfect score the hold on the girl blasted with the shotgun held a bit too long, i think. I also think maybe some of the shots would have benefited from some more interesting lighting. that scene in the dark room looked awesome, i think some more moody lighting like that would have helped a lot. maybe even some colored lights? anyway, you did great and I hope to see more!

Finally, this meme brings something absolutely amazing

Pretty good! man I haven't hurt some of those sound effects since the classic youtube poop days.

42 Game Reviews

very well designed, just challenging enough to keep me thinking but completely winnable

Nice little toy, very well done, though it feels like I could download this with Unity by default for testing purposes.

Your Loading bar is broken, and your hit detection doesn't work at all, making the game unplayable. bug test your game before posting again.

TrasherMiKki responds:

It works, file size is 7mb so it takes some time.

21 Audio Reviews

Pretty neat jam~ ★

Bloody Tears is always awesome

EliteFerrex responds:

Thank you. I'm considering doing other Castlevania I-III tracks, too!

ooo neato! felt a bit short though, like it wanted to go longer

Frequality responds:

Oh yeah! Thank you for the comment! <3 It sure is getting longer! >:D I hope you will like the new version more then!

27 Art Reviews

I think you could get a bit more expressive with the color choices. you've made a slightly darker + cooler shadow, but didn't vary the hue in that shadow very much, you could add some bits of different cool hues in there for more interest. as long as they're all leaning in the grays, it should still work no matter what color. minimal can still be interesting to look at

your blue background and the white paper would reflect their colors into the orange, and the orange would reflect some, well, orange onto the paper and in the shadows. the blue being reflected into the orange would make some nice compliments too.

You should work on your anatomy.

AcidX responds:

Yep. That's what this is...and I assure you any weird exaggerated curves here are entirely deliberate.

Your color and detail is all fantastic! but that pose looks very uncomforable and he'd probably fall over even trying to stand like that. Keep in mind the weight of your character so you can pose them better.

NullBoss responds:

Thank you! I used a real reference for the character for this piece, I suspected myself it didn't look quite right. So you hit the nail on the head there, thanks for the comment!

I'm that animator, I used to do let's plays and streams! 2018's new profiles look cool

Kitsy 稲妻狐 @Kitsyfluff