View Profile Kitsyfluff

88 Movie Reviews

Pretty good! man I haven't hurt some of those sound effects since the classic youtube poop days.

Nice Story! I learned japanese through playing games as well. I did some reading about how to pronounce japanese, and how to write kanji i don't know, and I was able to start learning very rapidly through replaying games from my childhood in Japanese, and it's a blast.

olbengc responds:

thanks!

Thats actually quite impressive, at least with english i could recognize the letters used (same alphabet), with japanese i could only see a bunch of symbols. Thats why i never understood how my friend could finish japanese rpgs.

Can i ask how old were you when u learned japanese?

Oh man! i wish I'd known about this collab, I would have loved to participate!

These were some great jojokes ahaha

50 Game Reviews

You're obviously young, since you're valiantly defending this, and also saying you recently found out about windows parodies.

You know what this really lacks? Everything.

There is no attempt to animate, nothing to DO with the game, notepad, a pointless button, an error, and a bad joke. wow.

but you're learning to code and work in flash, clearly; keep going, make more things in flash, but this isn't where you should divert your attention. focus on something that can actually provide entertainment. Betas don't belong on newgrounds, come back when your work is something you consider truly amazing, not "unfinished."

It doesn't function, and trust me I know Scratch, you didn't program this with any skill.

Nice little toy, very well done, though it feels like I could download this with Unity by default for testing purposes.

21 Audio Reviews

ooo neato! felt a bit short though, like it wanted to go longer

Frequality responds:

Oh yeah! Thank you for the comment! <3 It sure is getting longer! >:D I hope you will like the new version more then!

I like it! reminds of an RPG soundtrack during an emotional heroic scene or something.

Frequality responds:

Hey! Nice to see you around fluff! :D <3 Because of your comment, I will remake the track into a RPG emotional heroic theme! ^^

Sounds like something I'd hear in Megaman Battle Network Chrono X or something

26 Art Reviews

You should work on your anatomy.

AcidX responds:

Yep. That's what this is...and I assure you any weird exaggerated curves here are entirely deliberate.

Your color and detail is all fantastic! but that pose looks very uncomforable and he'd probably fall over even trying to stand like that. Keep in mind the weight of your character so you can pose them better.

NullBoss responds:

Thank you! I used a real reference for the character for this piece, I suspected myself it didn't look quite right. So you hit the nail on the head there, thanks for the comment!

the overall piece is pretty nice, but I think the smaller detail work could have been cleaner, those tattoos are wobbly as all hell

I'm that animator, I used to do let's plays and streams! 2018's new profiles look cool

Kitsy 稲妻狐 @Kitsyfluff