Videogames Taught Me English Videogames Taught Me English

Nice Story! I learned japanese through playing games as well. I did some reading about how to pronounce japanese, and how to write kanji i don't know, and I was able to start learning very rapidly through replaying games from my childhood in Japanese, and it's a blast.

olbengc responds:

thanks!

Thats actually quite impressive, at least with english i could recognize the letters used (same alphabet), with japanese i could only see a bunch of symbols. Thats why i never understood how my friend could finish japanese rpgs.

Can i ask how old were you when u learned japanese?

JOJO 30th Anniversary Collab JOJO 30th Anniversary Collab

Oh man! i wish I'd known about this collab, I would have loved to participate!

These were some great jojokes ahaha

Teenage Plain Ol' Regular Turtles Teenage Plain Ol' Regular Turtles

Thoroughly enjoyable.

Alan & Davey - Pasta Alan & Davey - Pasta

I'm not sure what that was, but it was pretty well made.

NightSoil responds:

Haha! Thanks!

Deep Web Experience Deep Web Experience

I was expecting one the crappy pasta animations, but this was surprisingly good. your animation started improving a bit as it went along. It's very good!

LlamaArts responds:

Thanks. I may do a creepy pasta animation in the future!

Attack on Pikmin 1.5 Attack on Pikmin 1.5

woah I caught one of your animations in the judgement portal! great work as always dude!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks!

Jetball Trum(B) Jetball Trum(B)

This type of content belongs on Youtube, not Newgrounds.

ToonymanStudios responds:

It is on Youtube! but no body is watching! I had more eyes on 1 video of them here than on any videos on youtube and they been there longer! which means this is the perfect place or should I say the perfect grounds for it. Youtube is not a good place for Artist! it can be use as anchor at times but it's not the best place for things like this! you can compare my views I get from here with the ones on youtube which been there longer! and then tell me how this would belong on youtube!

here My youtube channel! check date and views and compare My theory and tell me if i,m wrong or right.

Thanks please! Subscribe for more Toony craze!

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

SO glad I got to participate in this! Those other sheep are amazing and the music is awesome. Though I notice you didn't put my name in the description's list!

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Some of the best animation on the internet here. Newground's video player doesn't seem to do it justice.

The animation is top notch, the color choices are great, the acting is fantastic and it all conveys the story wonderfully.

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

Amazing as always, and considering you saying that this could be the last one due to budget issues, I'll offer to do inbetweens and shit for ya for free. It'd probably be faster to spread the workload and be able to hand off the grunt work while you work on the other scenes

I'll do an animation test for you since I know you'll want proof of my skill, (cause right now I've got little to my name in terms of published content.)

I've also got 2 musicians, a trio of writers, another animator, and a handful of fairly decent VAs that work with me too, so more or less a full team here.

(In honesty me and my team just wanna work on something while our other project is being written)

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks for the offer, but i like to do everything (except the writing in this case) myself. also i wouldn't feel right with anyone working for me for free.